CASTAIR offers all cast iron heavy-duty air compressors. Our air compressors are oil-lubricated, slow RPM, and run very quietly. With five different series, we have a compressor for every application and price range that will fit your need.
Listed Below Are a Sample Of Specifications And Pricing For CASTAIR Compressors
5 HP single phase 80gal. vertical 18.3 cfm part# C518VA8 $2,355.00
5 HP two stage 80gal. vertical 18.1 cfm part# C518VC1 $2,633.00
Industrial Piston Series-
5 HP single phase 80gal. vertical 17.5 cfm part# 1518VC1 $3,064.00
5 HP three phase 80gal. vertical 17.5 cfm part# 1538uc1 $3,071.00
5 HP single phase 80gal. vertical 20 cfm part# R518VD31 $8,824.00
For Additional Pricing And Availability Please Call Us @563-380-1535
REFRIGERATED COMPRESSED AIR DRYERS
Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryers use Freon to lower the temperature of the compressed air. This temperature reduction condenses the water vapor within the compressed air into droplets, allowing it to be eliminated through an onboard condensate drain.
-Easily maintained automatic moisture drain system, only cycles when water is present conserving compressed air.
- 115 volt, 1-phase, 60Hz electrical power supply with 9’ three prong power cord.
- Quick connect for refrigerant re-charge.
- Stainless steel heat exchanger for even heat transfer and long life.
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R134a and R407c.
- Effective dual function, single body heat exchanger.
- Simple design with a reliable dew point indication.
- Maximum 232 psig inlet compressed air pressure.
- No computer logic, no programing needed.
- Small footprint and light weight.
- UL listed.
Contact Us @ 563-380-1535